Tribute to Steve Irwin Tribute to Steve Irwin

Sorry.

I couldn't beleive the news of Steve Irwin dying. It was probably the first celebrity death I cared about. But the problem is, this movie was probalby made in 5 minutes. Steve deserves a tribute with effort put into it. I think you used that as bate for a high vote.

Sorry.

Abnormally bbq-ish day Abnormally bbq-ish day

Yay.

I love movies with weird styles and smooth animation! This movie was really nicely done, although the immature fart humor kinda put me off.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Fart humor is not immature. >:U

Silhouette of a Breeze Silhouette of a Breeze

Pretty good... but what's with the music?

I liked the art, pretty cool 3D aspects and nice effects. It was kinda' borign though, and the music cut out 3/4 of the way through. That's why the sound was only a 4.

You have good potential, just fix the music and add excitement.

Open-sketchbook responds:

It's due to crazy lag on your end. It runs perfectly on my computer and the music lasts till the end as intended.

Mr.Danger Mr.Danger

You have potential.

You have potential for good games, why the heck are you completly copying another game and changes a few things?
If you made another game, with graphics like this, and all this good programming, but origonal gameplay, it would be awesome!

The Windows Song Remix (TWS) The Windows Song Remix (TWS)

In like a lion, out like a lamb.

okay, the beggining, I'm sorry to say, is completly horrible. It's just a jumble of sfx, it needs a solid beat and some togetherness. I almost didn't listen to he rest, but it's really cool! The end has a nice smooth beat and awesome timing, if the beggining was better, I'd use it for something, but ugh.

hypeserver responds:

Wow haven't checked these reviews in a while sorry it took well almost a year to respond. This song was a remix I did for an online radio station a year ago after one of the head staff heard one of my other songs. I'd redo the beginning besides I no longer make songs plus the asked for me to specifically make the song the same just remodel with sound and everything.